Molds are a type of fungi that grow in a natural environment. The small particles of mold
 are everywhere.Mold will thrive anywhere there is a moist environment. Molds are a 
necessary part of the environment; without them, leaves would not decay and aspects 
of soil enrichment could not take place. It is this ability to destroy organic materials that 
makes mold a problem for people.Mold particles can be very common in homes and
 buildings. In order for mold to multiply, it needs moisture. High humidity levels can cause
 mold to reproduce more rapidly. Some causes of high moisture and humidity levels include:

• Indoor plumbing leaks due to broken pipes
• Refrigerator water line leak from a small pin hole in the plastic tubing
• Flooding inside the home due to a sink overflow, bathtub overflow, air   conditioner drain pans, or sewage backup
• Roof leaks
• Outdoor sprinkler spray entering from a window seal
• Air conditioners not operating properly
• Condensation caused by indoor humidity that is too high
• Poor venting in bathrooms or kitchen areas
• Outside flooding due to storm water, overflow of lakes and streams,     or storm surge

Mold growths, or colonies, can start to grow on a damp surface within 24 to 48 hours.It will continue to grow until steps are taken to eliminate the source of moisture. They reproduce by spores - tiny, lightweight “seeds”-that travel through the air. Molds digest organic material, eventually destroying the material they grow on, and then spread to destroy adjacent organic material. In addition to the damage molds can cause in your home, they can also cause mild to severe health problems. 

One type of mold to be particularly wary of is “Black Mold“. Its microscopic fungi which is either black or green, thrives wherever humidity exceeds 55%. Therefore It is often detected in high cellulose materials such as carpets, dry wall, wall paper or any thermal insulation, or ceiling tiles and floor panels. Unless the black mold fungus has developed to a degree where clumps have formed, it cannot be seen with the naked eye.

This type of fungus is not the same as the more easily detectable macro fungus which you may be more familiar with as it often forms between shower tiles or even on an old piece of bread its shape is larger.

If you are unsure of the type you see, or have any additional questions please contact a mold inspection professional – Advanced Restoration would be the first place to call for your mold clean up needs.

This could be happening at either your work place or in your home. Adverse health conditions or symptom that appear to be getting worse, could be due to exposure to mold over a period of time according to health and scientific studies .Sneezing, runny nose, congestion of the chest and wheezing, sore throat and coughing, irritation of the sinus, are among the common indications that a mold problem may exist.

Most vulnerable to the bad effects of mold are young children and the elderly. Individuals with a weakened immune system who suffer from chronic disturbances such as inflammatory conditions of the lungs or chest and severe allergies should be extremely careful to avoid spending time in an environment where mold exists.

It is most hazardous for anyone to come in contact with the substance produced by mold, therefore one should. Definitely avoid touching or inhaling it, in order to avoid serious ailments.

Our mold remediation technicians are equipped with state of the art personal protection gear that enables them to handle the situation in your home in the quickest and safest way possible.

In order to prevent growth and development of mold in your environment it is advisable to take certain precautionary steps. Proper ventilation should be a main priority. Air out your environment as much as possible. This will serve to eliminate moisture saturation in any of the various affected materials. Check your water pipes, water heater, and other appliances to make sure there is no defect like a leakage, that may bring on mold and cause you unexpected problems to deal with.

Once you call 855 WeGo247, our mold remediation technicians will arrive to your home fully equipped with the necessary state of the art machines. Safeguarded by personal protection equipment they will visually examine your property for spores and also test surfaces for harmful moisture levels.

We apply the use of dehumidifiers, air blowers, and negative air machines that aid us in clearing your home of any excess moisture or mildew. We will remove contamination while decaying any harmful spores from becoming airborne.

Special measures will be taken to ascertain that no further damage occurs. Essentially, that none of the contamination spreads to unaffected areas.

Remember that our experienced professionals handle water damage and mold remediation issues every day. We are trained in the latest advanced techniques of identifying and eliminating all the mold varieties in order to immediately determine the most accurate action necessary for each individual situation.

NOW WHAT?                     
Your first reaction if you discover signs of mold should be to call a certified Advanced Restoration mold remediation professional. We will immediately dispatch a technician from our mold removal and mold remediation services to the site in question. This wise move on your part will help create better health for you and your family.

For more information about some of our specific services 
With our excellent track record and proven professionalism make Advanced Restoration your first call for all your mold remediation, and testing needs. Contact us today at 855-WeGo247 or e-mail us below
   Call 856-956-5699